In House Bed & Breakfast Policies
We appreciate your consideration of this brief list of Bed and Breakfast policies below.
Booking with Us
By accepting the terms and conditions below, and booking a room at Casa Magnolia, you are agreeing to all of our policies. When you submit your reservation, you are agreeing to the cancellation fees set forth in our policies.
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept cash or check.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises.
- The pool is reserved for registered guests only. Should you be tempted to disregard this, there will be a $200 charge added to your bill. Pool towels will be provided and replenished daily. Please do not take your room towels to the pool.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30a-8:30a and will be determined by a consensus of all guests. Breakfast for additional guests is available for only $15.00 per person, by prior arrangement only.
- To ensure a peaceful stay for everyone, our quiet hours are 10:30p-7:30a.
- Check In
Normal check in is from 4:00p-6:00p. On arrival, you will be given your keys and shown around the house. Late check-in is available by prior arrangement, from 6:00p-10:00p, at no additional charge. Later check-in, after 10:00 p, is available for only a $50.00 fee, whether prearranged or last minute.
- Early check-in, from 12:00n-4:00p, is available for only $50.00 per room. This includes early luggage drop-off.
Check out time is between by 11:00a. Late check-out is available for only $30 per hour up until 2:00p. Late check-out after 2:00p will be billed at the regular room rate.
- For a variety of reasons, please do not open the door for anyone at anytime. We love it that you want to be helpful, but it can create problems for us. If you hear the bell, or someone is at the door when you return, please leave them to us. Know that Jordi and I will be there to greet any new guests. You relax! Let us do the work. Also, any current guests will have their own key.
- Please remember to lock the door when you go out to leave or come in to stay.
For Stays During May 1st to October 1st: Use of the Pool
The pool is reserved for registered guests only. Only registered guests are allowed to use the pool or be anywhere on the premises at any time.
Should you be tempted to disregard this, there will be a $200 charge added to your bill, per incident.
Complimentary pool towels will be provided and replenished daily. Please do not take your room towels to the pool.
We hope you have a wonderful stay at Casa Magnolia. f you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to call or text us on the following numbers:
Lillabet’s cell: (314)566-5037
Jordi’s cell: (636)328-3028